INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
- Information you provide when you sign up for our Services like Registration, information you provide when you create an account, including your first name and surname, email address, age, gender, country of residence, username and password.
- Information you provide when you purchase from products our Services: Transaction information you provide when you request information or purchase products from our website, including your postal address, telephone number and payment information.
- Information you provide when you contact us for support: Information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, post, chat or similar functionality, where we are permitted by law to collect this information.
- Use of Web Beacons: Mirooh can also use web beacons, cookies, ad network tags to collect non-personal information about your use of websites and the various websites of selected advertisers etc, to collect data related to your use of special promotions etc. Web beacons are not used to track your activity outside of the website. Our Web beacons will help us in understanding and statistically monitor data with respect to our associated third parties.
- Information about your computer and other devices, IP addresses: When you visit the website, we by default receive the URL of the website from which you came and the website to which you are switching too after you leave our respective website. We also receive the IP address of your server as well as your mobile device and its operating system.
REASON TO COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to contact you with marketing or promotional notifications. It will also help us improve the website as per your likes and dislikes. We also collect information to offer better customer support.
USE OF DATA
Mirooh may use your information as provided by you through the website with information from other users to form and aggregate data that may be disclosed to any third party. This data does not include your personal contact information.
The security of your personal information is our utmost priority and we dedicate our full efforts to protect your personal data, passwords and accounts etc. Our website utilizes different information security measures like encrypted data transmission, firewalls etc to protect your personal data. Your information is stored confidential unless you have given someone else your personal details. While we continue to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we do not guarantee it to be fully secure. If in case you want us to remove your personal information from our records, please feel free to write to our technical support department at firstname.lastname@example.org.